Moved - F4 multiple issues with same driver | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F4 multiple issues with same driver

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneaky24-7Ninja

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 17, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 F4
League Coordinator: @Schnixel
Date: 22/03/20
Members Involved: @Tom_1er
Description: Incident 1: 0:00 Not sure exactly what caused @Tom_1er to go wide but he rejoins the track sideways forcing me to take evasive action
Incident 2: 0:18 After a VSC restart I get a good run and go for a move up the inside, despite being alongside into the braking zone he turns in as if I'm not there.
0:40 Not an incident in itself but personally I feel it also shows unsportsmanlike behaviour and a disregard of other drivers on track and similar to the incident later in the race and could easily have been exactly the same outcome had I been slightly braver into the braking zone
Incident 3: 0:56 Again relatively minor in itself and I would not usually bring this to the stewards on it's own but after a fairly aggressive lunge (which was completely fair) I go for a cutback and then attempt to get the better run round the outside of Luffield, despite leaving plenty of space on the inside @Tom_1er nudges me slightly and I run wide and lose the position
The remaining clips are a series of track extensions at Stowe which I don't beleive the game gives penalties for and by the frequency it occured in this instance looks clearly deliberate to gain advantage.
I also know I'm not the only driver in the tier who had issues with @Tom_1er in this race.
Evidence:

Schnixel

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F2 Sprint Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 28, 2017
I do not think @Tom_1er has recorded his footage. There are more videos from other drivers which I will add when I get them, as well as from the stream.

Moved.

Tom_1er

Junior Karter
Feb 13, 2020
Hi ! Sorry 1st incident i had a contact with kimii 95 i wasn’t anymore controlling my car

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
Due to the number of time penalties that would be applied here taking the total penalty count to over a minute, we feel the best course of action is to disqualify @Tom_1er from the race results. As he has left the league the penalty points from this would be redundant.

@Sneaky24-7Ninja @Schnixel

Status
Not open for further replies.