F4 Race Highlights | ApexOnlineRacing.com

F4 Race Highlights

Jan 14, 2014
Hey Guys,

I have uploaded my highlights for AOR Australia :)

Hope you like them!
Enjoy

AOR Midg3t

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hey Guys,

I have uploaded my highlights for AOR Australia :)

Hope you like them!
Enjoy
3:56, crossed the white line with all 4 tyres and passed him, pretty sure thats an illegal overtake...just sayin'

Vengeance NOR

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2014
Took myself the liberty to change the name to F4 Race Highlights, making it the place for people to post their highlights from the races :)

Apr 14, 2014
I should get mine up tomorrow hopefully, still need to finish editing and processing as i've been kinda busy so far this week :/

Apr 14, 2014
Unfortunatly i wont be getting a highlights vid out.....i spent the last 30mins or so looking for laps 2-15 of the race and i have no damn clue where its gone, for some reason the file stopped after lap one being only 2GB and then carried on from lap 16 and that was around 4GB so i have no idea why it stopped recording during that time...memory wasnt the issue, checked that before the race..I missed losing my endplates twice, missed being sidepoded, missed the safety car. So done :# anyways i should be able to get a video of the start up

Matthew Dale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 7, 2014
AOR F4 R1 Season 9 @Melbourne, Australia Race Sta…: This was the highlight of my race. Went backwards rather quickly after the 1st stint. :(
Got a good view of turn 1 incident though, but I was lucky to avoid all that went on!

Matthew Dale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 7, 2014

Here are the highlights for the remainder of my race. Kind of lonely at the end as I was so far behind, but the 1st stint wasn't all bad. :)

Azcassin

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 16, 2014
I was worried that I may have caused your crash on lap 11, am relieved that I didn't.

Matthew Dale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 7, 2014
I was worried that I may have caused your crash on lap 11, am relieved that I didn't.
No, you're all good mate. It was a good race between us and bontabullets right up till then.
I accidentally cut whilst trying to make sure I left you room, which put me sideways! I was worried i'd take you with me but, luckily I didn't hit you too badly.
I thought i'd partly recovered by not pitting at the SC, but I then double downshifted to 2nd in turn 1 and lost it through turn 2, straight after the restart!
Unfortunately, WornDesert5 had no chance of avoiding me, and helped me on my way to no front wing! I was half a lap down once i'd got round the lap to pit. :(
This has always been a track I seem to struggle at so looking forward to Sunday. Malaysia should be a much better show! :)

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014

Here are the highlights for the remainder of my race. Kind of lonely at the end as I was so far behind, but the 1st stint wasn't all bad. :)
Minute 3:55, Blue Smurf nearly took Matthew out, you can't go two cars in that corner and Matthew had the position. That's where he tried it on me and took me to the grass. Let's hope he relaxes a bit for Malasya

Azcassin

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 16, 2014
No, you're all good mate. It was a good race between us and bontabullets right up till then.
I accidentally cut whilst trying to make sure I left you room, which put me sideways! I was worried i'd take you with me but, luckily I didn't hit you too badly.
I thought i'd partly recovered by not pitting at the SC, but I then double downshifted to 2nd in turn 1 and lost it through turn 2, straight after the restart!
Unfortunately, WornDesert5 had no chance of avoiding me, and helped me on my way to no front wing! I was half a lap down once i'd got round the lap to pit. :(
This has always been a track I seem to struggle at so looking forward to Sunday. Malaysia should be a much better show! :)
After the SC came out, I made the mistake of staying on the primes instead of going on options, so everyone blasted past me on their fresh options compared to my semi-worn primes.
I would say I'm looking forward to Malaysia, but my pace doesn't look good round there so all I'm gonna hope for is some good racing with others.

Apr 14, 2014
Minute 3:55, Blue Smurf nearly took Matthew out, you can't go two cars in that corner and Matthew had the position. That's where he tried it on me and took me to the grass. Let's hope he relaxes a bit for Malasya
How can i be calm when every time i tried to overtake you, you just blocked me...you were making more than 1 move, unfortunatly i dont have footage for those laps.

Also on my screen i remember this incident, i never actually touched him, i just assumed he ran wide, again though i dont have the footage for those laps but sorry for that, my connection isnt the best so sometimes things are a tiny bit different for me, next time just shout down the mic :p

Apr 14, 2014
So just finished editing malaysia, turned out quite nice tbh, but the audio was out of sync when i rendered :(( gonna have to re render

Matthew Dale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 7, 2014
Here is a quick vid from lastnights race. Considering I was not at all convinced I had any kind of decent pace to hold onto the 4th place I qualified in, this is a memorable moment. My best overtake on this game so far....
Thanks to Vengeance for not making it easy for me :)