Moved - F4 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F4

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schumizeu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2016
Platform + League: PS4 - F4
League Coordinator: @Schnixel
Date: 29/03/20
Members Involved: @schumizeu @danestar (I may be wrong, didn't found the forum nickname on the F4 Car and Number Selection Thread)
Description:
Starting the race from the last position, and gaining places one by one, it's very frustrating to have a ruined race in this manner. This is why I retired from the race in such an angry manner. Another inquiry was open for my behavior by my league coordinator.
From my perspective, the driver didn't let enough room for me, when obviously was plenty. It did the same a few corners before and made contact with me but I managed to keep the control of my car.
evidence:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked at the footage and have awarded @VRT_Valentino a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. Please ensure you leave racing room for others in future.

@Schnixel @schumizeu

Status
Not open for further replies.