PS4 - F5 Brazil - SolidNinjaSnake hits me and spins me around | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F5 Brazil - SolidNinjaSnake hits me and spins me around

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin8f

S18 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Aug 20, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 F5 League
League Coordinator: @Hasnain
Date: 26 January 2020
Members Involved: @SolidNinjaSnake
Description & evidence:

SolidNinjaSnake hits me from behind, spinning me around and into the wall, breaking my front wing

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
Probably not much point in me posting my POV video as I can't deny that I accidentally hit Robin, but here it is.

At the time of the moment, it looked like I was just going to bump wheels a bit with Zack but unfortunately, I ended up just clipping the back of Robin which was enough to send us both around. I did apologise after the race in the group chat, but I didn't realise you had damaged your wing. So apologies for that as well.

I would like to add that the "Reset to Track" option in the pause menu is against the rules though. (You can see in my video on the mini-map the teleport to the track.)

● It is not permitted to use the 'Reset to Track' function of the pause menu in order to recover quickly. Failure to adhere to this could lead to a penalty being applied retrospectively by the stewards.

To be fair to Robin, he did drive away from the racing line after using it, but regardless it's still a rule broken. I'm not sure if Eottoes had to drive through Robin's rear tyre or just missed him but either way, it was a close call that could have been worse. I will be even more fair though and even say that my own return to the track, which you can see in my video, may not have been so great itself, but based on the positioning from the incident, it was perhaps the best I could do. I saw Eottoes coming and you can see that I brake so I don't actually go on the track. Then I'm blind as to what's coming, so I keep to full lock to the left to stay away as much as I could. To also help with matters, Phelps and Hasnain were actually desynced with each other and as a result were riding each other during the race haha, which you can see here.

But back to the main point of the thread, sorry for the incident Robin.

EOttoes

Junior Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Robin respawned right in front of me, and I couldnt avoid him anymore. Luckly the game ghosted Robin. However I tried avoiding him, that comprimised my line. But no position loss, no damage.
Can provider footage if requested.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
My PoV of Snake's rejoin (4:03 into the vid)

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked at the footage and have come to the following conclusions.

@SolidNinjaSnake will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. Additionally, he will receive 5 penalty points for an unsafe rejoin, as approaching cars had to take evasive action to avoid him.

@robin8f will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for using the reset to track function. Please do not use this in future.

@Hasnain

Status
Not open for further replies.