PS4 - F5 Canada Incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F5 Canada Incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich500

Pro Karter
Aug 4, 2018
Platform + League: F5 PS4
League Coordinator: @Bankai_Bullett
Date: 29/09/2019
Members Involved: @SamGamerOfficial , @rich500
Description:
On a different strategy and not fighting a faster Sam into T1 I got knocked onto the grass and into the barrier. I gave Sam room on the inside but had nowhere to go. I attempted to gain control and not spin whilst planning to turn right back onto the track. Unfortunately I carried too much speed and ended up crossing the track which was not my intention.

SamGamerOfficial

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2019
Platform + League: F5 PS4
League Coordinator: @Bankai_Bullett
Date: 29/09/2019
Members Involved: @SamGamerOfficial , @rich500
Description:
On a different strategy and not fighting a faster Sam into T1 I got knocked onto the grass and into the barrier. I gave Sam room on the inside but had nowhere to go. I attempted to gain control and not spin whilst planning to turn right back onto the track. Unfortunately I carried too much speed and ended up crossing the track which was not my intention.

That was my fault. Sorry for causing any issues.

Tho, u came back dangerously witch would have costed both of our race, luckly u ghosted, otherwise it would have been a heavy impact there.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and felt that @SamGamerOfficial was at fault for causing a moderate avoidable collision and will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for his actions.

We would also like to give @rich500 10 penalty points for his extremely dangerous rejoin. We highly advise you to be much more careful in future when you rejoin the track and check for cars around you.

Closed. @Bankai_Bullett

Status
Not open for further replies.