Mar 28, 2018
Platform + League: PC + F3
League Coordinator:
@Wesselll
Date:
Members Involved:
@miljevic1
Description:
I want to keep it short. I had three incidents with miljevic. 2 times it ended in a collision and once I was able to avoid contact.
The first incident is not clear from my perspective, but as soon as DaveGamings Stream is online, I'll provide additional footage. I think the other two are clear from my pov.
Evidence:

DaveGaming

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2018
My YouTube VOD is coming on wednesday. So far, you can take a look on the Twitch stream. Race start is at about 1:20:00:

miljevic1

Junior Karter
Oct 2, 2018
On #1 was my mistke i Tought that there is a room to clise but on 2 i was avoiding guy infront who spins and when you come from grass i have no grip to control car.

ovi wan kenobi

Formula Karter
Mar 28, 2018
thank you @DaveGaming for the footage

#1 is also handled in this protest PC - F5 - No space.
#2 still it is your job to rejoin in a safe manner (vettel received a 5s penalty)
#3 no comment on this one?

and I would like to point out, that miljevic DNF this race. this should be considered in the verdict.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have decided to hand out the following penalties to @miljevic1:

First incident:
A 10 second penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. An extra 5 penalty points will be handed out for dangerous driving. @miljevic1 should at all times be aware of drivers around him/her. By failing to do so he caused an incident in which three drivers were involved and at least one got his front wing damaged.

Second incident:
@miljevic1 cannot be blamed for what happened after turn 2. No further action will be taken.

Third incident:
Again a 10 second penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. Not enough space was given to the Red Bull on the inside of Lesmo 1.

We hope you can take this opportunity to learn from the mistakes and pay more attention to your surroundings in the future.

Closed.
@ovi wan kenobi @miljevic1 @Wesselll

Status
Not open for further replies.