Moved F5 China quali block

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Áki^^

Junior Karter
Jul 7, 2020
Hungary
Platform + League: PC F5
League Coordinator: @Polarhase
Date: 09 27 2020
Members Involved: @Áki^^ @RiverShan
Description: Rivershan stayed on the racing line (t11) while he was going slower. He probably spun coming out of t10 but i did't see that. (sorry about language)
Evidence:
Timestamp 14:41

RiverShan

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 23, 2019
Czech republic
I am sorry for ruining your qualy run Áki, but unfortunately you didnt even appear on my screen so I couldnt see you. I dont know if its some bug or what but I didnt have any contact with you or blocked you on my pc. I paid attention to traffic but i just couldnt see you on my screen. I dont have any evidence because nothing happened on my side.

RiverShan

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 23, 2019
Czech republic
Now I also saw your full replay of the race. You raced near my position and also fought with me quite hard. Again Im sorry but I just couldnt see you on my screen which you can see by not defending and taking racing line all the time. Im sorry for the frustration i caused you.

Áki^^

Junior Karter
Jul 7, 2020
Hungary
Now I also saw your full replay of the race. You raced near my position and also fought with me quite hard. Again Im sorry but I just couldnt see you on my screen which you can see by not defending and taking racing line all the time. Im sorry for the frustration i caused you.
Yeah i was hoping you would see that since I said some “mean” thing. But it looks like it’s the games fault/connection issue. Let’s hope they fix the game and we can fight properly on track. Quali was especially frustrating since that lap could have been pole. So i was going into the race frustrated and made two big mistakes all by myself.

RiverShan

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 23, 2019
Czech republic
Thank you for understanding. I found a clip from lap 19 where I was fighting another car. You can see that you arent on my leaderboard. In your replay on lap 19 you are one position behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.