XB1 - F5 - dangerous rejoin and causing a collision | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F5 - dangerous rejoin and causing a collision

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
Platform + League: Xbox F5
League Coordinator: @Joseph Baigent
Date: 16/6/19
Members Involved: @IS Daigoro
Description: I think he gets a tap from teak and goes off wide at the first corner, and when he rejoined he drove straight into me (giving me wing damage) when there was clear room on the left of where I was that he could of drove into
Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/bayfield22/video/76055164

Last edited:

xScottyyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 18, 2018
I have evidence too I’ll link it later, as I got damage from this incident,

Also I apologise for tapping you in the contact, but I didn’t have much place to go

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
I have evidence too I’ll link it later, as I got damage from this incident,

Also I apologise for tapping you in the contact, but I didn’t have much place to go
Don’t worry man, nothing at the first corner there was your fault, I just got pushed into you and got sandwiched

But if you could link the clip, that would be great

xScottyyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 18, 2018
Don’t worry man, nothing at the first corner there was your fault, I just got pushed into you and got sandwiched

But if you could link the clip, that would be great
I’ve lost the clip, I’m building a new pc and I used the wrong memory stick to instal windows 10 on so I’ve lost all my aor and league racing clips now

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have decided to award @IS Daigoro a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for a moderate avoidable collision, plus an extra 10 penalty points for a dangerous rejoin.

Closed. @Joseph Baigent @Bayfield22 @xScottyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.