Moved - F5 Dangerous return to the track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F5 Dangerous return to the track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryDonegan

Junior Karter
Feb 16, 2020
I was not in full control of my car for this incident. As you can see at 38.24 I get hit onto the gravel, I try to avoid coming back on track. I also apologised for the incident after the race

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Moved to stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have discussed this incident and have come to the following conclusions.

@Adrilocdoc will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. Insufficient space was left which resulted in @GaryDonegan being pushed in the gravel.

@GaryDonegan will receive a 20 second time penalty and 15 penalty points for causing a major avoidable collision. We feel that more effort could have been made to avoid rolling back onto the track, the brakes must be held in this situation. Instead the car was allowed to roll which directly led to the retirement of @Oner Schumacher

Apologies for the delay with this enquiry.

@RC7_NI

Status
Not open for further replies.