Not open for further replies.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox, F5
League Coordinator: @Chris Leather
Date: 20th October 2019
Members Involved: @George Roke
Description: Going into Turn 1 he can't keep his car on the road and twice runs out wide and hits me. After the first one I wasn't even able to rejoin the track before I received a second hit, which is the one that inflicts damage. My front wing bears the brunt of it and I was forced to do a lap one pit stop, massively compromising my race. I don't know if there was someone on the other side of him contributing to this.
Evidence:

Onboard camera:

Offboard camera:

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
@George Roke you views and comments on this?

i will be moving this tomorrow morning with or without comments and i will move comments if added after this time

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Moved to stewards

if comments added i will move over aswell

George Roke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Only just seen this, the only reason why is was moving over like I was because of my team mate and Adam Lee colliding into turn 1 and I didn't know what was going to happen and where they were going to go across the track, at the time I didn't know you were on my outside so I do apologise for effecting your race the way it did but my intention of course was not to intentionally push you off track.

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
I can confirm that Adam lee was over aggressive into turn one hitting a mercedes and then steering infront of me causing me wing damage and another race lost cause of him

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that @George Roke is at fault for a Moderate Avoidable Collision which will result in a 10 Second Time Penalty being added to their overall race time for the British Grand Prix and a further 10 Penalty Points will also be given. This now means that @George Roke has now accumulated 30 Penalty Points and will be given a Qualifying Ban to be served in the next race they take part in.

Closed. @Chris Leather @George Roke @xXMARKELiNXx @maxen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.