PC - F5 - Lap7 incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F5 - Lap7 incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiekarzPotato

Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2017
Platform + League: PC F5
League Coordinator: @Wesselll
Date: 12.01.2020
Members Involved: @PiekarzPotato @ENiGMA
Description:
KaBooM tried to overtake Enigma but he pushed him off the track. Their cars probably got merge and Enigma lost his brake point. He collided into me and he sent me on the wall. I had got front wing damage and it caused earlier pitstop and huge loses for me.
Evidence:

ENiGMA

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry about that, I missed my breaking point. I got distracted by kaboom trying to overtake me even though there was no space for him to overtake, so I missed my breaking point and crashed into you. Very sorry about that.

(@Wesselll )

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence provided and decided to award @ENiGMA a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. An extra 5 penalty points are added for dangerous driving. By pushing the other driver off the track, @ENiGMA is to blame for all damage.

Since @ENiGMA did not finish the race, the time penalty will have no effect, the 15 penalty points remain.

Closed.
@PiekarzPotato @ENiGMA @Wesselll

Status
Not open for further replies.