XB1 - F5 Prediction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F5 Prediction Thread

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Hello everyone, those of you from F3 last season may remember i did this fun little prediction thread that seemed to work...for once...anyhow, ive decided to revive it

call it a Prediction Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

anyways, here's how it works, posted below and in the twitter chat will be a link to the prediction thread, this will need to be completed either before 8pm on Sunday of the race day, or if you've missed the initial deadline, you have until the end of qualifying to post it, and no cheating, cause ill be watching ;)

Rules
- 1 Pick per attempt, that means that you only pick one choice for the following (Fastest Lap, Most Positions Gained, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Pole Position and 1st DNF)
- IMPORTANT - make sure you put in your gamertag, failure to do so, will see your prediction attempt deleted and no points awarded
3pts for a correct answer
2pts if you miss out by 1 position
1pt if you miss out by 2 positions
(NOTE: this only applies to the Podium Prediction, 4th and 5th place will be taken into account for the 2nd and 3rd place finishers)
for example, say you pick @AOR Midg3t for P3 at Melbourne, but in the race he finished 5th, you will receive 1pt (2pts if he finished 4th)
- If by accident, just trying to be a funny meme or chose the wrong person, or you place 2 picks for 1 prediction, you will have the ability to re-enter your prediction to the google doc, though please do notify me either on here or in the twitter chat that you have re-entered your credentials, as that will make taken the prediction scores 10x easier for myself
- If you have entered 2 picks for 1 prediction and haven't re-entered your credentials, your points for that specific prediction will be halved (if you get it right that is)
- Have Fun with it, it is only a game after all, though i can smell the competitiveness in this Tier, and it smells good

The Max amount of points you can take away from a prediction weekend is 21pts *3pts for every single correct position
& the Minimum ammount of points you can leave with is 0.5 *every prediction wrong except from a correct 2 pick answer

any questions can be answered either below, or in the twitter chat

there will be a Drivers and Constructors Prediction Championship!

NOTE: The link to the prediction thread will be at the bottom of this post and also sent into the twitter chat for convenience

You can find the Predictor Poll by clicking Here!

and finally, Good Luck

-Midg3t

Tagging everyone in F5 -
@Connor Brown @WOR Peanut @Jack_Mcauley @TheGiant19 @VnTrMinty @Finley @Jack T @OTR Larry891 @TheHumpadink @Matthew Jarvis @AOR Midg3t @TeakQuickshare @Aaron dazzler @vStewieee @F1Maestro26 @TSRL CJ @ThePsychoNovah @OveratedLama @Codfieldx100 @Amazed oT @V vizualize V

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgcC4VcWrYntvTOYK9KIGFu8-Hqqpt4LH8xJjO7zb3ilPczA/viewform

Bahrain Predictions please

also, someone submitted a prediction, with no Gamertag and no 1st DNF prediction, you have until 8pm on Sunday to own up to it and claim it
Prediction was submitted on Oct 6th @ 8:24pm (GMT)

i cannot stress this enough guys, please read the rules carefully and remember them

- IMPORTANT - make sure you put in your gamertag, failure to do so, will see your prediction attempt deleted and no points awarded

tagging all those in F5

@Connor Brown @WOR Peanut @Jack_Mcauley @TheGiant19 @VnTrMinty @Finley @Jack T @OTR Larry891 @TheHumpadink @Matthew Jarvis @AOR Midg3t @TeakQuickshare @Aaron dazzler @vStewieee @F1Maestro26 @TSRL CJ @ThePsychoNovah @OveratedLama @Codfieldx100 @Amazed oT @V vizualize V @SSR Nicole