XB1 - F5 - Pushed off the track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F5 - Pushed off the track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I'll upload my POV tomorrow.

But by just looking at that all I can say is big lol. Maybe don't try to go to my left when there isn't a gap.

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
I mean, there clearly was a gap there, you just pushed me off the road when i went into it

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014

Going for a gap that is never there, on a wet track when he can see I’ve already moved left to defend my position.

I’ve made my intentions to go to the left very clear and yet he decides to try that in a desperate attempt to get 2nd place on the final lap.

If it was earlier in the race he wouldn’t have tried such a silly move.

It’s silly really and absolutely farcical is the stewards decide to give a penalty.

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
The track was dry at this point and i did the exact same move on @LC SPEED DEMON in the rain earlier in the race, and he didn't have to ram me off.

you can see from your clip as well your wheel turns left when the arrow turns red (meaning I am alongside), giving me no room and forcing me off the track

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
The track was dry at this point and i did the exact same move on @LC SPEED DEMON in the rain earlier in the race, and he didn't have to ram me off.

you can see from your clip as well your wheel turns left when the arrow turns red (meaning I am alongside), giving me no room and forcing me off the track
Well that's not true but lol.

Stewards forum isn't for arguing the toss, you put your views forward and then zap it. Shhhhh.

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
that's one thing I can agree with you
The enquiry probably didn't get forwarded correctly, or there are not enough stewards available to handle this report.
I had this as well on an enquiry a while ago, it'll be sorted soon I can tell you two from my own experience. Just have some patience :D

*Sorry for posting here stewards <3

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
The enquiry probably didn't get forwarded correctly, or there are not enough stewards available to handle this report.
I had this as well on an enquiry a while ago, it'll be sorted soon I can tell you two from my own experience. Just have some patience :D

*Sorry for posting here stewards <3
Shocking input, not constructive at all, ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.