Mar 28, 2018
Platform + League: PC + F5
League Coordinator:
@Wesselll
Date:
Members Involved:
@PiekarzPotato
Description:
The first incident is in the first chicane, piekarz comes from behind and pushes me off track to overtake.
The second one, same lap, is on the straight to ascari, where he agressively defends his position. 1. blocking me when I go for the inside, 2. pushing me away when I am alongside.
Last but not least, breaktesting me before the pits. (unnecessarily slowing down to under 40kmh)
+ other aggressive manoeuvers against me and other drivers...
Evidence:

PiekarzPotato

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2017
1: I am overtaking and you are trying to cut me to second corner when I am side by side to your car. It caused that I pushed you off track because our cars were merged.
2:I took leftside but you were driving into me causing contact
3:I was changing my strategy so I was driving a little bit slower but I think It wasn't dangerous.

ovi wan kenobi

Formula Karter
Mar 28, 2018
1. It would be nice, if you would provide your pov. Otherwise my opinion is, that I am in front and on the inside, you are not anymore alongside going into T1, it is my chicane, but there was still a little room for you. Still you dont back off and intentionally drive into me to overtake me. You always try to force your way through, just checkout dave's stream. You can overtake someone there, without pushing them, just look at the footage below. You went straight into me, you couldnt hold your line. And it isnt like you write, that our cars were "merged", just an excuse for reckless driving and/or retaliation.

2. Ok, there was contact from me, but very little, having no influence and still, because you decided very late to defend, like against Dave, me (other situation) and other drivers, footage below. And what is with the contact in the braking zone? We are alongside and I am holding my line. Boxing your way through to get more room.
some other footage of piekarz' driving style:

3. 40kmh is anyway unnecessarily slow, despite doing your strategy. You have to drive with a reasonable speed.

PiekarzPotato

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2017
I am not recording races, so I don't have my POV.
Your second video to first situation shows how to leave space when someone is side by side with you.

ovi wan kenobi

Formula Karter
Mar 28, 2018
Your second video to first situation shows how to leave space when someone is side by side with you.
funny to hear that from you, but I dont know if this is sarcasm... at least you can learn something here ;)

Because still, I repeat myself, you were behind (look at the arrows, and compare the two situations), you had to see that I am front, on the idealline and still you dont back off. You had to accelerate to get alongside, thats why you pushed me off track and you used me as a break buffer to make the turn. I maybe gave you not enough room, which I dont think, but you boxed your way through. I could write more, but.... I think the stewards will be aware of piekarz driving style, when they look at the additional footage, especially daves stream. that's it from side.

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have decided to not award any penalty for the incidents mentioned in this inquiry. All actions performed by the drivers were within the boundaries of the existing rules and did not result in damage to any of the cars involved.

No further action will be taken.

Closed.
@ovi wan kenobi @PiekarzPotato @Wesselll

Status
Not open for further replies.