XB1 - F5 - Russia Penalty Removal and Questionable Driving? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F5 - Russia Penalty Removal and Questionable Driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSR Nicole

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 16, 2018
Platform + League: XB1, F5
League Coordinator: @F1Maestro26
Date: 11/02/2019
Members Involved: Myself and @xXxBosscookieXx
Description: Starting lap 3 and approaching turn 2, @xXxBosscookieXx decides to move twice to try and defend from me. Once right, then back left to the racing line and then a second time to the right. The rules state you can only move once and then back to the racing line but to not move a second time. On top of this, I outbroke him going into turn 3 and then clearly a bit of lag/questionable driving kicks in because I get shoved off track which gives me a 3 second time penalty as I rejoined and then for a supposed ‘illegal overtake’ a stop-go penalty on top of it. I’m simply asking for the penalties to be removed and then to look at @xXxBosscookieXx’s questionable driving.
Evidence:

xXxBosscookieXx

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
I was ahead going into the braking zone, therefore i believe i did have the line. I did outbrallke myself and go wide, yes, however you could have easily just undercut me and passed me down my inside so this wouldnt have been an issue in the first place. In reference to real life f1, you pulled a palmer on Alonso in monza. Straightlining the corner and not giving position back, so just like in real life, i believe 5 sec penalty is very fair. To add, i only made one move on the straight. It appears to me that i made one move right and that was that, the 'swerving before that' was not meant to be a move under braking, im on a pad i cannot be completely smooth on the straight. It did not affect you in the slightest as you were too far behind at that point. Was not meant to throw you off at all.

Last edited:

xXxBosscookieXx

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Also, in your video, the corner after the long left, you completely turned into me and left no room there even though my nose was there, on your screen. I broke enough to give you room on the outside of the exit of that corner as well, but you attempted to take your normal racing line when a car was on your inside, which meant you purposely went wide there too. I cannot honestly see any blame for me in this situation, and i believe you deserve the penalty for straight lining the corner as I defended fairly.
Cheers, Patrick.

Last edited:

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Moved to stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence, they have decided to aware @xXxBosscookieXx 5 penalty points for dangerous driving (making more than one move on the straight)

We have decided No Further Action will be taken on the collision at Turn 2

We have also decided that the penalty @SSR Nicole picked up will remain and not be removed, the penalty had been served so will not be removed.

Closed

@xXxBosscookieXx @SSR Nicole @F1Maestro26

Status
Not open for further replies.