PS4 - F5 Sam incidents | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F5 Sam incidents

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxou13-12

Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 F5
League Coordinator: @Hasnain
Date: 26/01/2000
Members Involved: @SamGamerOfficial
Description:

sam completely closed the door and he sent me in spin . I signaled him because since the beginning of the season he is too aggressive and that's when he stole the victory.
I finish behind him at 3s so I think he should be penalized and give me the win.
I ask for a sanction for this action but also to be more careful in the future because this season it has often been limited.

Evidence:

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
1st incident: there is absolutely nothing wrongI had the inside and you tried to kept beside me, was a gentle squeeze.

2nd incident: I kept it around the outside and still gave him a car width from the inside white line seperating the grass intersection to the very edge of the big curb. It seems that his car started to understeer trought my sidepod and it resulted him to lose the car and almost spinning arround, luckly he didnt totally spun and he only lost 1 or 2 seconds to me, obviously. I had my nose ahead as well when I was going on the outside & managed to outbrake him. In fact, rules says the car behind his responsible for any collisions caused from/on/to the front car ahead. It was only a tiny minor touch that was just enought for Max to get unsettled and half losing his car. Tbf he should off backed out + the track was slightly still damp from the rainy conditions earlier in the 1st part of the race... I would mark this as a racing incident considering the following circumstances stated from me here, this is racing, people need to move on and accept defeat...

Side note & request: I would also like that the stewards have a look at the dangerous rejoinning of Max when he started to regain speed and rejoin back on the racing line quick as possible to not lose more time to his opponents. In my opinion, it was like nobody was there for him honestly... It could of ruined the race of my teamate. He almost t-boned @Hamres22 after his rejoin on the racing line. I totally believe from what I see, that Hamres did everything he could on his side, to avoid a potential huge crash btw him and Max, that could of happen if Max would of steered a few inchs more to the right...

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
@SamGamerOfficial do you have any footage so the Stewards can see what it looked like on your screen?
Unfortunetly, annoyingly, my console didnt record that specifc part of the incident idk why it does that sometimes... Only have the 1st incident POV wich is not revelant to show because there was no crash or anything, just a gentle squeeze from me...

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Unfortunetly, annoyingly, my console didnt record that specifc part of the incident idk why it does that sometimes... Only have the 1st incident POV wich is not revelant to show because there was no crash or anything, just a gentle squeeze from me...
Do you have your recording settings set to 60 minutes? Also send what you have anyway when you get a chance.

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Do you have your recording settings set to 60 minutes? Also send what you have anyway when you get a chance.
Yes I did on 60mins but on that gameplay there is always a few parts that get skiped by a few seconds, no idea why.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and have come to the following conclusions.

Incident 1: We view this as within the rules, tough but fair racing. Just enough space was left and we do not feel @maxou13-12 was completely pushed off of the track. No further action will be taken.

Incident 2: We feel that @SamGamerOfficial turned in too early for the corner and cut into @maxou13-12 line, causing the contact. @SamGamerOfficial will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision.

Incident 3: We do not have any problem with this rejoin and will be taking no further action.

@Hasnain

Status
Not open for further replies.