Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Platform + League: XB1 F5
League Coordinator: @F1Maestro26
Date: 02/12/2018
Members Involved: Myself, @AOR Shemile
Description:
We've got to stop meeting like this Shemile. Closing in on him going down the back straight shemile defends very late, at first i was annoyed at this but looking back at this it was just on the limit but was still very late. Then i attempt to go around the outside but shemile proceeds to run me off the track and continue on without waiting like nothing has happened which also got me a penalty. This is the second time in 2 races that Shemile's driving standards have been called into question, needless to say I am again not very happy about this, it is becoming a recurring theme. You cant just run people off the track like this, i was level with him so I was entitled to space that he didnt give. Something needs to be done about his driving standards these two incidents in the space of 7 days are not acceptable at AOR level.
Evidence:

AOR Shemile

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Ok, so it appears on my screen I received a rather large thump up the back which when braking on the limit anyway, sent me spearing wide anyway. This also got me a penalty and there wasn’t much I could do here. Evidence to be uploaded tonight

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Dont know how u can get a thump up the back when theres NO ONE BEHIND YOU ill believe it if i see it

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
I mean, its like Rosberg and Hamilton at Austria, u didnt even attempt to turn into the corner shemile, just rammed me off the track, looks intentional if u ask me

AOR Shemile

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Can’t see how it’s intentional Biggzy if I moved across to turn in and when’s turning in received a thump from you. What can I do there? Just let my car spin?

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
You didnt attempt to turn in at the normal point, u should have been turning in way earlier, u didnt even attempt to, and dont start with that about getting a thump from me, we didnt touch until u ran me wide, which was again avoidable had u turned in like a normal driver

AOR Shemile

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Clearly I take a considerable hit from the rear a slight bit before the braking but zone which unsettles me before I turn in, I believe I turned in at the correct point however you wasn’t over aggressive in Turn in cramping me for room and causing the unavoidable contact at which I did my best to spin myself or when trying to save my car on track get in the way of others behind me, hence whey I cut the corner after the incident getting a time penalty like you but avoiding further hassle, we both lost time from this - 50/50 if you ask me

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
This guy defends mega late and tries complaining that i hit him before the braking zone, maybe defend properly then, you'll learn this with experience

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have agreed on the following:
  • For the very late defensive move, @AOR Shemile will be given 5 penalty points for dangerous driving
  • The contact at the chicane, @AOR Shemile is at fault and he will be given 5 penalty points + 5 second time penalty for causing a minor avoidable collision.
This puts @AOR Shemile on 25 penalty points and he will have to serve a Qualifying Ban at the next round he attends.

The 3 second time penalty that @AOR BiGGzY96 got as a result of being forced off track will be removed.

Closed. @AOR BiGGzY96 @AOR Shemile @F1Maestro26

Status
Not open for further replies.