TinkoVDV

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2018
Platform + League: PC F5
League Coordinator: @Wesselll
Date: 08/09/2019
Members Involved: @TinkoVDV @Lightcruiser
Description:
I brake a bit later then lightcruiser, get along side him. Then on the long right hander, he pushes me off the track which gets my tires on the grass, because of that I lock my tires and cant get a good line going into the corner. Then again he hits me a bit which gets me a bad exit, then I cant get behind him anymore so I had to stick my car there. I fully steered to the left but he still doesn't give space here. I spin and get behind everyone again which made me lose a lot of time (Because of DRS train)
Evidence:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and will take No Further Action.

@Lightcruiser is warned about the squeezing through sector 3, however a penalty is not necessary as @TinkoVDV is never pushed off the track.

There is to be No Action for the crash in the chicane as @TinkoVDV was not alongside into the braking zone and therefore was not entitled to extra space and @Lightcruiser was fine to take the line that he did. Coming from that position, you should've lifted and stayed in behind for a better chance to overtake.

The driving here is generally dangerous and an improvement should be seen, but is generally just on the line in terms of driving and not penalty worthy.

Closed. @Wesselll

Status
Not open for further replies.