PC - F5 - Unfair race results | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F5 - Unfair race results

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiekarzPotato

Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2017
Platform + League: PC F5
League Coordinator: @Wesselll
Date:12.01.2020
Members Involved: @PiekarzPotato @DaveGaming @M_D_CEO_5_ @CODEMASTERS
Description:
I finished race half second before DaveGaming73 and we both had 3 sec penalty but finally he were half second before me and 9 thousandths of a second behind M_D_CEO. It's strange but I lost 2 positions by a game bug. I should finished before Dave and M_D_CEO.
Evidence:

M_D_CEO_5_

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 9, 2018
I don’t think i’m involved because we can see that you @PiekarzPotato finish 4 tenth behind me i just think that dave had a bug which put him in front of you

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and will promote @PiekarzPotato in front of @DaveGaming, leaving them 3rd and 4th respectively.

There is not sufficient evidence to prove that you should be in front of @M_D_CEO_5_ as we only see a screenshot from many seconds before you finish, then one afterwards. Anything could have happened in that period - so the stewards will not be taking action on that one.

Closed. @Wesselll

Status
Not open for further replies.