PS4 - F6 Brasil - Taken out Through Impatience | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F6 Brasil - Taken out Through Impatience

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
League Coordinator: @DON SILVA
Date: 17/3/19
Members Involved: @nassaudo
Description:
Can't even make it one entire lap with an incident lately it seems... this week it's Nass, who decides to put his car into a gap that's always getting smaller.
He gets a run on me down the main stretch, so I defend hard on the run up to T1, with the idea of forcing him to the outside and going from there.
Instead, not backing out of it and trying again later, he decides to keep his foot in and as a result, contact is made and I end up with a DNF.

Evidence:

nassaudo

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 15, 2018
After your initial defence there was still a car width to your left so I went for it, didn’t realise you were going to continue moving left so I lifted twice but it was too late

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided that no further action will be taken. We believe that the incident is caused by indecisiveness from both drivers. In @Bankai_Bullett's case, defending the inside early and in @nassaudo's case, committing to the overtake.

Closed

@DON SILVA

Status
Not open for further replies.