PC - F6 Brazil - didn't leave enough space and spun round | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F6 Brazil - didn't leave enough space and spun round

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyF1

S18 AOR PC F6 Champion
May 7, 2018
Platform + League: PC + F6
League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming
Date
January 26th, 2020
Members Involved: @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU
Description: On lap 6 going into turn 6, we were side by side, and then in the corner he spun me round. I just simply didn't have enough space, and the car went round. In the previous lap we did the same without spinning, so it is not impossible to go side by side in this corner. I finished P2 and he won by +9.581 sec, neither of us had penalty.
My POV:

SkyF1

S18 AOR PC F6 Champion
May 7, 2018
Plus I found the stream: It is my onboard aswell, so it isn't that helpful xd

Kagan SULEYMANOGLU

Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2019
Alos, ı thought that you would able to go back because you went back in lap 4 in same corner. Sorry again mate...
By the way ı didnt get any fine.

Last edited:

Jackle Jack7

Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2019
@Kagan SULEYMANOGLU I should have gone slower? I would beg to differ. At the time I was just watching you two battle for the lead like it was the last lap, having been in some pretty conservative engine modes despite the proximity. I was half the speed of the corner normally, off the brake at the end to prevent lockup and had an Alfa down my inside taking the corner like a usual sunday. Yes I tried to go left, they right but you can’t foresee the future if the driver in front of you is being taken out and where his car will go.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence provided and decided to award @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. No space was given to the driver on the inside.

@Kagan SULEYMANOGLU has now reached 40 penalty points and will receive a race ban for the final race of the season. The driver will NOT be allowed to race.

Closed.
@Jackle Jack7 @SkyF1 @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU @BosslyGaming

Last edited by a moderator:

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
The above is incorrect. @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU has now passed 50 penalty points and his league position is now under review. He will not be removed at this moment but any further penalties in the final race will lead to removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.