Moved - F6 British GP Enquiry 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F6 British GP Enquiry 2

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 F6
League Coordinator: Me
Date: 22/03/20
Members Involved: Me and @Gzr-g
Description: @Gzr-g reovertakes me down the hangar straight and on entry to Stowe cuts across me taking me out.
Evidence:

Gzr-g

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2020
Hello,

My video did not save so we will have to rely on the footage already submitted.

TBH at the time I thought i was wholly in front of him before turning in but in any case, league rule 1.2.2 clarifies that he was not sufficiently alongside me to expect to be left room:
"Being sufficiently 'alongside' to warrant being left room is generally judged as the attacking car's nose being alongside or ahead of the defending car's sidepod. "
Image 01 - at turn in and image 02 at collision show that his nose was not alongside or in front of my side pod.
I think this is a racing incident where he should of backed out but decided not to.

Attachments

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards reviewed the evidence and found @Gzr-g to be at fault for this incident. We believe that @Limaro_83 was sufficiently alongside of @Gzr-g to guarantee him some space on the inside, which didn't happen sending him into a spin and losing substantial time.

We therefore give @Gzr-g a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.