PC - F6 - Collision with Alfa Romeo | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F6 - Collision with Alfa Romeo

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 12, 2018
You are quite funny dude... but anyway... here is my pov 8:55
You can clearly see i go for the apex and left enough room. + its not even an overtaking spot there...
Will be back later this day with more evidence.

Kagan SULEYMANOGLU

Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2019
You are quite funny dude... but anyway... here is my pov 8:55
You can clearly see i go for the apex and left enough room. + its not even an overtaking spot there...
Will be back later this day with more evidence.
ı think, you saying funny for this is much funnier than mine. I got 10 points fine because of you. Because we moved right same the time and my car stuck your car behind (5 points). Another 5 points fine is ı sweared to you and after that ı already apologize to you and you accepted . Also, you pushed me off again in Monza race and after the race you said me 'You didnt give space.' but when ı turned right arrow was white.you blame me everytime, if ı dont have any fault. You did same thing after this race and now, ı shared this and you are saying you are funny. ı am waiting same fine aganist to you. we will see...

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 12, 2018
ı think, you saying funny for this is much funnier than mine. I got 10 points fine because of you. Because we moved right same the time and my car stuck your car behind (5 points). Another 5 points fine is ı sweared to you and after that ı already apologize to you and you accepted . Also, you pushed me off again in Monza race and after the race you said me 'You didnt give space.' but when ı turned right arrow was white.you blame me everytime, if ı dont have any fault. You did same thing after this race and now, ı shared this and you are saying you are funny. ı am waiting same fine aganist to you. we will see...
Well then, lets see what the stewards says.... im not gonna say anything more then this but i dont see the problem with what i did do wrong there. I took the corner at the best way i could and i left enough space in my opinion. You could also wait for the straight to overtake me but you didnt.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
It is too late to make an enquiry - the deadline at Tuesday 9am UK Time. (36 hours after the race)

Closed as outside deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.