PS4 - F6 - Dangerous rejoining track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F6 - Dangerous rejoining track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjhk93

Pro Karter
Aug 6, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F6
League Coordinator: @DON SILVA & @Bankai_Bullett
Date:
11/11/2018
Members Involved:
@nassaudo
Description:
Nassaudo rejoined the track in a highly dangerous manner, pretty much stopping perpendicular to the track. This resulted in me crashing into him and suffering front wing damage, which undoubtedly cost me a finish in the points.
Evidence:

nassaudo

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 15, 2018
The incident ruined my chance of a big points finish as well. I had a reasonable gap to sjhk93 so I thought I could get the car spun round in time. I upshifted 5 or 6 times but got stuck in reverse, however looking at the sjhk93’s footage I feel that I would’ve had sufficient time to get off the racing line if the red bull had slowed down a little more in the yellow flag area. My plan was to keep my head down and just finish my first race so the last thing I wanted was an incident and did my best to avoid contact.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided that @nassaudo will be given a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. We urge him to take greater care when rejoining the track in the future.

Closed.

@Bankai_Bullett @DON SILVA @sjhk93 @nassaudo

Status
Not open for further replies.