PC - F6 GER - Retiring in the pits without a valid reason | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F6 GER - Retiring in the pits without a valid reason

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Platform + League: PC F6
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date: May 19th 2019
Members Involved: @Maxxyboy12!
Description:
After being involved in an incident @Maxxyboy12! retires in the pits while his car is perfectly capable to be driven and he leaves the lobby straight after. He didn't report afterwards that he had an emergency and was talking about the race on Discord straight after, making me believe he didn't have an emergency to attend to. Not having an emergency and still retiring in the pits is punishable according to the league rules. I'm applying the default 5 penalty points for leaving the lobby, so no need to look into that.

Section 6.3 of the league rules:
  • 10 penalty points for leaving the session, having retired in pits, without a valid reason
Evidence:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
As a clarification. I've already applied the default 5 PP. This inquiry is about whether or not this should become 10 or stay at 5.

@Maxxyboy12! got anything to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.