XB1 - F6 - Germany - Atul987 took me out | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F6 - Germany - Atul987 took me out

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlazedGater

S15 XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox + F6
League Coordinator: @Joshua Germany
Date: 6 Jan 2019
Members Involved: @Atul987
Description: Atul was not enough along side me to be side by side which eventually landed me in the wall (check in the mirror),

Atul987

Formula Karter
Nov 20, 2017
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>

On my screen we didnt even touch.
You were slightly ahead but I was still there and I think you should've left more space. I even turned in early to try and avoid contact.

An unfortunate incident, but I dont think I should be penalised for this as there wasn't much else I could've done and on my screen we didnt touch.

GlazedGater

Jan 30, 2018
Your lag is horrendous, and it's not fair that other people have to pay the price for it.

Last edited:

Atul987

Formula Karter
Nov 20, 2017
This is the only race i've lagged in this season, usually my connection is fine.

I still think you partially have to take blame for this, as you should've left more room as I was on your inside.

GlazedGater

Jan 30, 2018
Were you alongside enough to warrant the extra room? I don't think so (Front wheel should be alongside my side pod) even though I did take a slightly wider line.
This is the second time you've taken me out and I see I'm not your only victim this week.

Atul987

Formula Karter
Nov 20, 2017
Slightly wider but still not enough room for us to both make the corner.

Dont remember the other time I took you out so can't really comment on that.

DId also notice that you left the session...

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have decided that No Further Action will be taken.

We believe that this issue was due to the Lag and DeSync present, whilst we understand that you will be annoyed @GlazedGater the desync is just to blame.

Closed

@Atul987 @GlazedGater @Joshua Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.