x EkKU x

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 12, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox F6
League Coordinator: @Bernie
Date: 10.11.19
Members Involved: @Cathal , @x EkKU x
Description:
On the first lap i get pushed out of the track by Cathal, broke my front wing and lost some time there.
think that there was some dangerous driving from Cathal and on first lap you should be aware that there may be players around you.

Evidence: Sorry but here is the only video evidence that i got from the situation:

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I can’t view the clip but from memory, I do not believe he had sufficient amounts of car alongside me to warrant a cars width of space

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Nope, it's been posted on time so will be moved. Look at the rule below. Also moved to stewards, anything futher will be moved too.

● Time limit for enquiries: Note that there is a time limit of 36 hours after the race has finished (Tuesday 9am) to make a stewards enquiry for an incident you have been involved in or witnessed during the race. If any new rule violations come to light through videos released after this time, it is still possible to report this, but only if this violation is something that would not have been visible to other driver(s) in the race at the time it happened.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Your link doesn't work please post another one.
Platform + League: Xbox F6
League Coordinator: @Bernie
Date: 10.11.19
Members Involved: @Cathal , @x EkKU x
Description:
On the first lap i get pushed out of the track by Cathal, broke my front wing and lost some time there.
think that there was some dangerous driving from Cathal and on first lap you should be aware that there may be players around you.

Evidence: Sorry but here is the only video evidence that i got from the situation:

x EkKU x

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 12, 2018
Have to say that all respect to cathal but i was on the outside of the upcoming turn and he try to take the corner as outside as possible and that why he hit me.

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I don't believe this view can be used, it is from and angle in slow motion and therefore looks as though I deliberately take him out which we know is not the case, I think a POV is necessary

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
This one mate. You were involved
so involved I haven’t been mentioned once apart from you and wasn’t in the original tagging.

I don’t have a POV because one it was weeks ago and two I didn’t stream this race.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Don’t know how anyone is supposed to make a decision on this seeing as that’s the sh**test angle ever submitted. I can’t even tell which car is me.

x EkKU x

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 12, 2018
There is nothing to blame on you @SoggyCabbages
Sorry but this is the only video evidence i have, it is taken from the race theater.
It would just be great if you could add your memories from this incident between me and cathal....
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.