XB1 - F6 getting punted | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F6 getting punted

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
I don’t really feel at 100% fault here. I had wing damage from a few laps prior, and it was very easy to understeer and go wide. Here I lock up and from my screen I hit his ghost which was kind of laggy. I didn’t think that I had actually hit him because of the ghosting. You can see from his POV that after his car gets hit, he doesn’t tap the brakes at all, but he even accelerated which made him doomed for the wall until he slammed the brakes too late. If he braked a little while turning, he wouldn’t have hit the wall
POV:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that @FORMULA1FAN71 is at fault for a Moderate Avoidable Collision. We have come to this decision because we believe @FORMULA1FAN71 shouldn't be making this sort of move when he had wing damage and this exaggerated when racing on a street circuit like Singapore. @FORMULA1FAN71 will be given 10 penalty points and a 10 second time penalty to be added to their overall race time for the Singapore Grand Prix.

Closed. @Bernie @Chris Leather @FORMULA1FAN71 @Docilediamond5

Status
Not open for further replies.