PC - F6 incident Russian gp | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F6 incident Russian gp

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 12, 2018
Platform + League: PC+ F6
League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming
Date: 15/12/2019
Members Involved: myself and @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU
Description:
at the first stint, Kagan was attacking me and on the main straight before turn 1. I was going to the right side more to defend my line but he hitted my rear end slightly (hard to see but clearly felt it) and later on pushed me off the track in turn 2 i think it is. Later on lap 21, he was attacking me again and at the beginning of sector 2 just before the corner , he gave me a hit again at my rear end slightly which made me lock up and miss the corner and he overtook me. It is all tough to see on video but if you look at the arrows you can see they dissapear shortly when he hitted my back end.
Evidence:
at minute 4:20 is the first touch and minute 10:10 is the second one which was more clear to see

Kagan SULEYMANOGLU

Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2019
Platform + League: PC+ F6
League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming
Date: 15/12/2019
Members Involved: myself and @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU
Description:
at the first stint, Kagan was attacking me and on the main straight before turn 1. I was going to the right side more to defend my line but he hitted my rear end slightly (hard to see but clearly felt it) and later on pushed me off the track in turn 2 i think it is. Later on lap 21, he was attacking me again and at the beginning of sector 2 just before the corner , he gave me a hit again at my rear end slightly which made me lock up and miss the corner and he overtook me. It is all tough to see on video but if you look at the arrows you can see they dissapear shortly when he hitted my back end.
Evidence:
at minute 4:20 is the first touch and minute 10:10 is the second one which was more clear to see
ı will upload my videos, wait...

Kagan SULEYMANOGLU

Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2019
In this video, ı passed you and ı saw that arrow is white and ı turned little bit left. I suprised after that already... Wait for the other video.

Kagan SULEYMANOGLU

Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2019
In this video, You are waiting middle of the road (blocking me), ı stuck your behind and you continue to other turn. So, ı had to hit you.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and comments and give @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision in the second incident. An additional 5 penalty points are awarded to @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU for unsportsmanlike behavior.

The first incident cannot be solely blamed on any of the drivers involved, no further action will be taken.

Closed.
@BlackPanthor @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU @BosslyGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.