XB1 - F6 - Mclaren gets its rear rammed hard | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F6 - Mclaren gets its rear rammed hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
I didn't record but what happened is that he turned into me b4 the turn, as you can see at the mark of 4 seconds. I was already there.

there is a @DICER46 video that shows @SoggyCabbages practicing exactly the same move.

I found a video of the incident in my theatre. It is added further down .

Last edited:

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
@SoggyCabbages just look at your right side mirror and you will see I was already on your right side when you crashed into me by turning in.

I was expecting an apology but I get a steward inquiry . Funny.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@SoggyCabbages just look at your right side mirror and you will see I was already on your right side when you crashed into me by turning in.

I was expecting an apology but I get a steward inquiry . Funny.
Oh my days :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why should I apologise to you when you hit me off lol that's stupid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Think you'll find it's the car trying to overtake's responsibilty to not hit the person infront.

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Oh my days :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why should I apologise to you when you hit me off lol that's stupid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Think you'll find it's the car trying to overtake's responsibilty to not hit the person infront.
I didnt hit you... you turned into me. There is a big difference.

Can you do me a favour and watch the video on big screen and look into your bottom right mirror?.... you will see I am on your right when you turn into me.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I didnt hit you... you turned into me. There is a big difference.

Can you do me a favour and watch the video on big screen and look into your bottom right mirror?.... you will see I am on your right when you turn into me.
You are behind me, you can obviously see I'm going to turn into a corner you plum. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You know the rules it is an overtaking's car responsibility to ensure the overtake is clean - you did not do that.

● Don't be too aggressive when trying to overtake. As the chasing car, it is generally your responsibility to not make contact with the car in front.

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
There was nothing aggressive there. You were turning in to close me before the turn.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Moved the above anything else will be added.

DICER46

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 21, 2019
@SoggyCabbages you did this alot through the race, the reason we where hit was due to you continuously swerving, you say about not being aggressive but in my clip you where very aggressive. @Best Kiko was very clearly quicker but you decided to swerve whilst he was picking up speed quickly. You can not complain as if you had let him pass or stuck to a certain line this incident would have been avoided.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@SoggyCabbages you did this alot through the race, the reason we where hit was due to you continuously swerving, you say about not being aggressive but in my clip you where very aggressive. @Best Kiko was very clearly quicker but you decided to swerve whilst he was picking up speed quickly. You can not complain as if you had let him pass or stuck to a certain line this incident would have been avoided.
Don't comment on other steward enquiries it literally says that at the top of the page.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
But I've been involved multiple times by kiko?
It doesn't matter can you not read? You aren't involved in this incident so don't reply it really isn't hard. Kiko should not tag anyone who isn't relevant to the incident. It's not hard.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
This video is irrelevant because it's a different incident, use your brain mate.
You need to watch your toxic behavior. This was just an incident.

I find the video and @DICER46'a comment relevant as it testifies to my case.

Since I don't have a video recording of my own it makes sense to add evidence of your racing practices at other instances ....

Also , First you said I hit you behind , then that I dove too aggressively.... so which one is it?

I proved I wasn't behind you ( your mirror) ... then I proved you had plenty of space (racing line)

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Also , First you said I hit you behind , then that I dove too aggressively.... so which one is it?

I proved I wasn't behind you ( your mirror) ... then I proved you had plenty of space (racing line)
Oh my god this is hilarious, do you want me to define to you what 'behind' is? You were behind me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And the first point, what are you even on about lol, think you are on something mate? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
I have the video of the incident of my theatre .... hopefully it will clarify things.

Trying to get it to gamer dvr .

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019

so there we have it!

As I said in my view he didnt defend and then inclined the car slightly as he saw I was going for it, causing the crash. (notice I am following the track and he edges his car slightly after the 100m breaking board) he was going to break diagonally to close me?

The way I see it when he left it open and I placed the car beside him the overtake was done, he shouldn't have edged in.

Also, I dont feel that it was a dive or an over agressive move as, even with him disturbing my car, I managed to hit the apex with plenty of time....

That sad I concede that his move was much more subtle then I felt when driving and don't feel he should be punished...

Status
Not open for further replies.