XB1 - F6 - Mclaren gets its rear rammed hard | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F6 - Mclaren gets its rear rammed hard

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014

so there we have it!

As I said in my view he didnt defend and then inclined the car slightly as he saw I was going for it, causing the crash. (notice I am following the track and he edges his car slightly after the 100m breaking board) he was going to break diagonally to close me?

The way I see it when he left it open and I placed the car beside him the overtake was done, he shouldn't have edged in.

Also, I dont feel that it was a dive or an over agressive move as, even with him disturbing my car, I managed to hit the apex with plenty of time....

That sad I concede that his move was much more subtle then I felt when driving and don't feel he should be punished...
Sorry this can't be used as the thread had already been moved to the stewards. LOL.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014

so there we have it!

As I said in my view he didnt defend and then inclined the car slightly as he saw I was going for it, causing the crash. (notice I am following the track and he edges his car slightly after the 100m breaking board) he was going to break diagonally to close me?

The way I see it when he left it open and I placed the car beside him the overtake was done, he shouldn't have edged in.

Also, I dont feel that it was a dive or an over agressive move as, even with him disturbing my car, I managed to hit the apex with plenty of time....

That sad I concede that his move was much more subtle then I felt when driving and don't feel he should be punished...
Also the overtake can't be done if you haven't actually overtaken me. LOL.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Is that right? @Bernie

Sooo... you falsely accuse me , then when I show evidence instead of saying sorry ...you hope it can't be used? Such a troll ...
No I'm not trolling, if the incident has been moved to the stewards then any evidence put after Bernie's statement can't be used. Sorry fam.

Also I shouldn't say sorry for being punted off by you lol.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
All of the above has been move to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that No Further Action will be taken as we believe this incident is a racing in incident. @SoggyCabbages will be given a Reprimand for failing to behave in a respectable manner. A further note to both @SoggyCabbages and @Best Kiko, when being involved in a stewards enquiry's please do not spam the forum. You should only need to post once to explain the incident from your side and the stewards will do the rest.

Closed. @Best Kiko @SoggyCabbages @Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.