PC - F6 Monaco - turned/spun into me and broke my wing | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F6 Monaco - turned/spun into me and broke my wing

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyF1

Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
Platform + League: PC F6
League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming
Date: 15/9-2019
Members Involved:
Myself and @Erzkbl9
Description: In lap 14th, in the main straight I went to the outside, then I wanted to switchback after turn 1, I was on the right side, I was very close to the wall, then he (I think) pushed a lot of gas and spun to the side of me, he pushed me into the wall and I broke my wing. This compromised my whole race, I finished P4 with 3 tenths off to P3.

My POV:

SkyF1

Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
Plus: I reviewed the incident once more, and I found that he did a 'reset to track' again, what is NOT allowed. He did it in Bahrain, it wasn't in the rules so he didn't get a penalty and he won the race because of that. Now, it's in the rules and he did it again. As you can see in my video (14th lap, turn 1) when we crashed, he spun and he was backwards. After 3 seconds, you can see that he's going full speed in the right direction. You CAN'T turn around that fast in this section.
I found this aswell: After our crash, seconds after he's in the right way. This should be penalised.

Erzkbl9

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2018
So first off, im the car in front, which means that i can dictate the line. If you slow down his footage, you can see that Im moving to the right to compromise his line, while there is still more than enough room for him to drive, but instead of steering slightly to the right or even not moving the steering wheel at all, because he is already driving towards the barrier, he decides to steer slightly to the left, into my car. If you take a look at my pov, you can also see that im already steering to the left again, before we made contact, because i realized that he got a much better exit on his softer tyres and that he could be along side me already, before he wouldve run out of road, when i wouldve sticked to my line. So as a conclusion, he is at fault for the incident, because im the car in front and he is steering to the left before we make contact or to be more precise, he is the one making a unpredictable move, which causes the incident.

Nothing to complain about the reset to track from my side. Just keep in mind that im parked backwards on monaco, there are bunch of cars heading my way, the ghosting system is unreliable and the game might just randomly decide to dsq me for either being parked on track or driving backwards.

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Apologies for the delay.

The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have determined that @Erzkbl9 will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for a moderate avoidable collision. The space was there for @SkyF1, however @Erzkbl9 closes it too late causing a collision.

@Erzkbl9 will also receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for using the 'Reset to Track' feature. Whilst your car may have been dangerous for oncoming cars, it is possibly even more dangerous for your car to suddenly change positions with no warning for oncoming cars - plus a moving car at reduced speed is harder to avoid than a stationary car.

Closed. @BosslyGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.