XB1 - F6 Padang Clustertruck | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F6 Padang Clustertruck

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Platform + League: XB1 F6
League Coordinator: @Bernie
Date: 9/12/19
Members Involved: basically 2/3s of the entire field: @Chris Leather, @Bernie, @DICER46, @Zsolt Porcsalmi, @SantiaHead, @PriceyNumber1, @Docilediamond5, @Jonboy507, @x EkKU x , @FORMULA1FAN71 (some were included that weren't directly involved but might have footage)
Description:
I don't exactly know what happens up front, but going into Padang there's a massive pile up with nowhere to go. I almost stop, and as I'm trying to get through the ghosted cars, there are still people moving about into the way which eventually leads me to get orange wing damage and ending chances of a high finishing position
Evidence: will post when xbox stops being stupid and i can access it.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
If it is the incident i think it is. I shift down into 3rd from 4th and the back end spins out and i go into the wall, losing part of my front wing, followed by a shove from @Bernie (can see his front end of the car on my video) and then it all goes to pieces and everyone crashes

Evidence: 26:40

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Just to add. Chris was already spinning as I hit him, I was very close to him already and him spinning left me no where to go. Somehow I didn't lose my front wing haha.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Moved everything above, will add anything if given.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
I admit after looking back over the videos provided that the 1st where i spin out i have no control. But with reversing into the middle of the track that is bad race craft and awareness. So i will accept any penalty that comes

Was a misjudgment by myself and it wont happen again :)

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Moved - The stewards are still talking about this and will be expecting to get a decision shortly.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that @Bernie and @Chris Leather will both be given a Moderate and 10 penalty points for reversing onto the racing lane and causing damage to multiple other cars. The Moderate will consist of 10 penalty points and a further 10 second time penalty to be added to @Bernie and @Chris Leather's overall race time for the Singapore Grand Prix.

Closed. @Chris Leather @Bernie @DICER46 @SantiaHead @PriceyNumber1 @Jonboy507 @Zsolt Porcsalmi @FORMULA1FAN71 @x EkKU x @Docilediamond5

Status
Not open for further replies.