XB1 - F6 Pushed off the track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F6 Pushed off the track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlazedGater

S15 XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox + F6
League Coordinator: @Joshua Germany
Date: 13 Jan 2018
Members Involved: @ThePsychoNovah
Description
: I had minor front wing damage and was expecting people to pass me, I gave Callum lots of room and he pushed me straight off the track and didn't wait. Impatient driving.

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2017
In retrospect you had front wing damage and went deep into the corner. From your perspective it seems I've pushed you off a bit, but I'm pretty sure it is de-sync.

Last edited:

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2017
Furthermore, I understand you are trying to defend your position but you are trying to come back onto the racing line after locking up and going wide, I had already taken the corner and was on the line, I saw a white arrow not a red one, this would indicate that it was de-sync as if the red would have turned red I would assumed you were still on full track. I saw a white arrow so I thought you were off track, I didn't feel any contact whosoever.

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2017
Update: I've looked for the clip I was going to use as evidence and unfortunately the 5 minute clip doesn't catch the incident and is my race after the said incident. Obviously this complicates things as I would ideally like to back up my side with video footage but it seems I didn't record long enough as I didn't have a video recorder and relied on xboxdvr. Once again sorry for not having the adequate footage, I do believe this is nothing more than a de-sync issue which seems to be common place on this Game.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Comments moved to Stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and decided that @ThePsychoNovah is at fault of a minor avoidable collision so will be given a 5 second time penalty + 5 penalty points

Closed @GlazedGater @Joshua Germany

• Informative
Reactions: Germo
Status
Not open for further replies.