XB1 - f6 Pushed out of track in t1 and yellow wing changing side in breacking zone | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 f6 Pushed out of track in t1 and yellow wing changing side in breacking zone

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantiaHead

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 5, 2019
Platform + League: xb1 f6
League Coordinator: @TruckGameBernie @Chris Leather
Date: 12/5/19
Members Involved: @LE Revolution
Description: He push me out in t1 (17.15min) and then gave me a yellow wing in changing sides in the breacking zone. (25.00min) and there is more evidence at 27.17.
@LE Revolution no hards fillings! this is not going to help me in this race but I hope people start been more careful!
Evidence:

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Your 1st clip I lifted off trying to be careful and I think you were too cautious with heavy breaking which caused me damage.

In your 2nd clip I moved back onto the racing line before the braking zone and you went into the back of me.

3rd clip I went to a defensive position before the braking zone and this did not effect you in any way.

Yes, no hard feelings and good luck for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: SantiaHead

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided the following:

For the first incident raised: @LE Revolution will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for a moderate avoidable collision.

For the second incident: No Further Action will be taken.

For the third incident: @LE Revolution will receive 5 penalty points for unsportsmanlike driving.

Closed. @Chris Leather @SantiaHead

Reactions: SantiaHead
Status
Not open for further replies.