PC - F6 S18 USA - Corner Cutting Warning Whilst Avoiding Collision | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F6 S18 USA - Corner Cutting Warning Whilst Avoiding Collision

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackle Jack7

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2019
Platform + League: PC + F6
League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming
Date
January 19th, 2020
Members Involved: @Entity @Broby
Description: Approaching the heavy braking zone following the back straight, we were 3 wide with myself on the inside. Brody on the very outside turns in fairly with coyote in between us. You will notice as I approach the apex I still have Coyote just alongside, about to be squished. I turn in toward the apex early to avoid contact of my front wing and Brody, and even still have just a tyre width's given by Brody if you look at the screenshot posted. My actions prevented collision and did not provide myself with an advantage as I already had Coyote and did not pass Brody until the same straight the next lap. With only 3 warnings (including this) throughout the race a removal of this would reduce my total to only 2, therefore removing my 3 second time penalty. You can see this in the Race Director link provided.
Evidence:
Incident - Race Director -

Attachments

Last edited:

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
For future, don't edit it in the tags after posting - the alert doesn't get sent if you do that.

FYI @Entity @Broby

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Just seen this is a penalty removal so I'll move it now

We don't need their comment but, @Jackle Jack7, the Renault driver you wanted there was @kojoootti not Entity.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and deem the warning given to be the correct decision. The driver on the inside had the space and possibility to take the corner a bit wider. The car on the outside was not close enough, to make a legal way of taking the corner impossible. No further action will be taken.

Closed.
@Jackle Jack7 @BosslyGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.