PC - F6 spun me into walls | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F6 spun me into walls

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

csonor

2-time AOR PC F6 Champion
May 3, 2018
Platform + League: PC F6
League Coordinator:
@Snook
Date:
17/03/2019
Members Involved:
@csonor @Blake4171
Description:
I wanted to come in the pits and i clearly indicated it and i dont know what he wanted to do, he could lift off the gas and not spin me out.
Evidence:

Blake4171

Junior Karter
Feb 11, 2019
Sorry I didn't reply before. Tbh I just think it's a racing incident I didn't know he was going to move into the pits

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and have judged that @Blake4171 was at fault for this incident.

We believe that @csonor could have made their intentions clearer but there was a lot of room to the right side of the track. We think that - as the car behind - @Blake4171 should have made the move to the right side of the track where there was the most space to avoid the collision. We therefore give @Blake4171 15 penalty points and a qualifying ban for the next race they attend for causing a major avoidable collision.

Closed.

@csonor @Blake4171 @Snook

Status
Not open for further replies.