XB1 - F6 - Taken out after wild divebomb and left with nowhere to go | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 F6 - Taken out after wild divebomb and left with nowhere to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Platform + League: F6
League Coordinator: @Bernie
Date: 08/12/2019
Members Involved: @Rindypoos
Description:
Coming to where you go under the bridge in sector 3, Rindypoos crashes on the right hand side and i get past but then all of a sudden he speeds up misses his braking point, locks up, leaving me no where to go and DNF's himself and breaks my front wing. Race ruined as i was on for a good P4/5 if it wasnt for this piece of driving.
Evidence: Time: 54:35 - Apologies for the rant after the crash i was very frustrated as i was goping to have a good finish.

Rindypoos

Formula Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Yeah I don't have a clip of my POV as I see it was a racing incident. Literally the carbon copy of this happened to me around lap 10. Formulafan put it into the wall in the same spot and I go into the back of him. Just got on with my race.

About this incident though I cant really see how I ruined your race by you crashing into the back of me. It always comes down to the car following to leave sufficient room in case things like this happens. Obviously I didnt put myself in the wall on purpose.

So I hit the wall. But I'm not stuck so I go to accelerate again and I get punted from behind. Already being on the accelerator I now have way too much speed to not even make the corner. Hence why I lock up and end up in the wall with terminal damage. From your footage as well you are always in contact with me till just before I hit the wall. (Although seems like a bit of lag didnt help)

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that No Further Action will be taken. With lag paying a major factor in this incident this is why we came to this decision. However we do not feel that @Rindypoos needs to be given any punishment for this lag because prior to the accident no lag was seen from @Chris Leather's POV.

Closed. @Chris Leather @Bernie @Rindypoos

Status
Not open for further replies.