Moved - F6 Taken out during Safety Car | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F6 Taken out during Safety Car

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 F6
League Coordinator: @Limaro_83
Date: 08-03-2020
Members Involved: @OasisFan95 (LUISO_1995 in-game) & @Fernando Fio (WULFF1_FIOF1 in-game)
Description: After a nice start and getting lucky avoiding danger @Fernando Fio takes me out during a Safety car period, I was not going overly slow at all, he was reckless and rear ended me costing me a lot of places.

Evidence:

Fernando Fio

Pro Karter
Jul 30, 2019
@OasisFan95 i really apologize for that my friend but everything was so confusing and When the SC flag apear you already so slow and I couldn’t see the gap of speed difference when I realized I crashed. I’m so sorry was not my intencion . Was a crazy race and people crashed in my back as well .

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
@Fernando Fio It's all good man. Just wanted to bring it up so we can all be more aware next time. For me this case is closed. Its clearly not enough for a penalty since it was him who ended up losing time.

Edit: thought I was answering to other incident. In this one I clearly lose track position and a lot of time and he goes free.

Deserves a penalty I think.

Last edited:

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
@OasisFan95 Just so we are 100% sure, are you requesting to close this case without investigation by the stewards?

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
@OasisFan95 Just so we are 100% sure, are you requesting to close this case without investigation by the stewards?
OH so good you realized.

When I said that I thought I was answering to the other open case about someone hitting me under SC with the Williams of @IoSeBa11.

This incident I think deserves a penalty.

Sorry for the confusion.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and have found @Fernando Fio to be at fault for causing a moderate avoidable collision. He will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for this incident.

@OasisFan95 @Limaro_83

Status
Not open for further replies.