PC - F7 - Austria: Spun around in T1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F7 - Austria: Spun around in T1

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Platform + League: PC F7
League Coordinator: @saltyoldman
Date: 13-10-2019
Members Involved: @MrPeaceTyp
Description:
Was spun around by @MrPeaceTyp in T1 of the opening lap. Faced the wrong way and the spin indirectly caused me wing damage.
Evidence: (pov from another driver which shows it was @MrPeaceTyp who touched me)
(my own pov of the touch, damage visible)

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
Sorry sorry for my absolutly late answer.
I ve been to Great Britain unexpectedly long. [EDIT: From Monday last week until today]

I just need to say: I drove pretty safe up to Turn 1. A little too safe and too slow, then I stepped back onto the throttle, a little too much. And yea it happened.

Also here once again. Im very sorry @HaiCo for this accident. Really useless, my fault.
And also need to say sorry stewards for my late response.

Heres my point of view:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have overlooked the footage and have decided to award @MrPeaceTyp with a 10-second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. Though we sympathise with the difficult conditions, please try to be more careful in future.

Closed.

(@MrPeaceTyp @HaiCo)

Status
Not open for further replies.