Moved - F7 - Italy - Qualy Incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F7 - Italy - Qualy Incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkoff

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2014
Platform + League: PC / F7
League Coordinator: @Hinyaldee
Date: 05.04.2020
Members Involved: @Birkoff @Patrick Schindler
Description:
I was on my out-lap for the last flying lap, @Patrick Schindler moved on the right after T7 (13:49), so I passed. He then proceeds to floor it and he is right on my gearbox once I start the flying last lap. In T1 he attempts to overtake and hits me (14:34) when he could clearly leave the room so we could both have our flying laps.
Evidence:

Patrick Schindler

Formula Karter
Jul 16, 2019
First of all here is my video

Secondly I want to say that I didn't realised that you were on a Outlap. I thought you're on hotlap otherwise I'd never slow down extra for other guys and normaly I'm driving a fast Outlap and that's obviously not.
And yeah I could leave more space to the car in front but like I said I thought he's on a fast lap that causes my brain is thinking that I can get slipstream on the mainstraight and he's not blocking me after he set his fast lap.

Furthermore You see in his own video he doesn't left space of a car widgh and he saw that I'm faster than him and had to adjust to leave space to do all in his forces to avoid the collision.

My Quali was done with this crash and my race too, cause sombody hit me the warmup lap and I just started on cold tyres and yeah my race ended with an dnf.
I know that's not the incident but I only wanted to say with that I got no added value of this collision.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
First of all here is my video

Secondly I want to say that I didn't realised that you were on a Outlap. I thought you're on hotlap otherwise I'd never slow down extra for other guys and normaly I'm driving a fast Outlap and that's obviously not.
And yeah I could leave more space to the car in front but like I said I thought he's on a fast lap that causes my brain is thinking that I can get slipstream on the mainstraight and he's not blocking me after he set his fast lap.

Furthermore You see in his own video he doesn't left space of a car widgh and he saw that I'm faster than him and had to adjust to leave space to do all in his forces to avoid the collision.

My Quali was done with this crash and my race too, cause sombody hit me the warmup lap and I just started on cold tyres and yeah my race ended with an dnf.
I know that's not the incident but I only wanted to say with that I got no added value of this collision.
Your video is private, we can't see your footage

Status
Not open for further replies.