F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Platform + League: PC F7
League Coordinator: Moi
Date: 10/11/2019
Members Involved: @mobayrak61
Description:
Spun out when @mobayrak61 did not leave me enough space.
Evidence:

mobayrak61

Junior Karter
Apr 9, 2019
1. in your footage @1:15:00, u say " fuckin retarded turkish person!?". no man; believe me; U are the fuckin retarded "what the **** is your country"ish person, got it!
Hey stewards, u should also ask the words and may be you should talk to board to change the league coordinator to somebody who is not abusive, racist!

2. one corner before, mrpeactype guy dived and too 3 guy inc. me out of way and wings all broken, u are seeing that accident just infornt of you. at that time it was hard to control the car and also i am in front at that time and you should back off for a while, race is not in one corner! (out of home no footage for now) (this part is for stewards, not you)

2. if u are moving something to stewards, do not send me any message like " please leave me room bla bla" just move to stewards and wait! anyway do not text me again

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
1. in your footage @1:15:00, u say " fuckin retarded turkish person!?". no man; believe me; U are the fuckin retarded "what the **** is your country"ish person, got it!
Hey stewards, u should also ask the words and may be you should talk to board to change the league coordinator to somebody who is not abusive, racist!

2. one corner before, mrpeactype guy dived and too 3 guy inc. me out of way and wings all broken, u are seeing that accident just infornt of you. at that time it was hard to control the car and also i am in front at that time and you should back off for a while, race is not in one corner! (out of home no footage for now) (this part is for stewards, not you)

2. if u are moving something to stewards, do not send me any message like " please leave me room bla bla" just move to stewards and wait! anyway do not text me again
I understand your anger. I indeed should not have said that in the heat of the moment. I apologise for saying that in the first place, I did not mean what I said. And it was surely not meant as racism, if you would have lived in my country I would have said the same words but with 'dutch' instead of 'turkish'.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided that @mobayrak61 was at fault for the incident and is given a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate collision.
By not giving the other driver space, @mobayrak61 caused the Mercedes to spin and lose multiple positions/time.

Closed.
@HaiCo @mobayrak61

Status
Not open for further replies.