PC - F7 - Pushed me off the track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F7 - Pushed me off the track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
Platform + League: PC, F7
League Coordinator: @HaiCo
Date: 29.09.19
Members Involved: @TRL_graveltrap and me
Description: We went wheel to wheel and suddenly he shunts into me.
Evidence:

TRL_graveltrap

Pro Karter
Aug 24, 2017

I've included my clip to give some more context to the overall move. I didn't expect him to come round my outside going onto the start/finish straight, partly because I was focusing on my battle with the Ferrari infront. Once I cross the line, he disappears from my view and the proximity arrow appears to show him dropping back, so I assume he is backing off as I would expect, so I move across onto the racing line, as I am infront.

Last edited:

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018

I've included my clip to give some more context to what really happened. First of all I didn't expect him to come round my outside goin onto the straight, partly because I was focusing on my battle with the Ferrari infront. Once I cross the line, he dissappears from my view and the proximity arrow appears to show him dropping back, so I assume he is backing off as I would expect, so I move across onto the racing line, as I am infront.

Well why ever you are referring now onto my overtake first, I cannot really explain.

This still doesnt change much about your pushing me off track. Its just another topic.
[EDIT: At least I didnt crash into you, it was my own risk, this here was obvsly only against me]

If you need my pov of the overtake just request it here please.

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
Status