F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Platform + League: PS4 F7
League Coordinator: @iJokeri22
Date:
20/10/2019
Members Involved:
@iJokeri22 @Patido @F1Shape @schumizeu @Steen16 @adriancr___ (I think that's everyone but if anyone else was involved feel free to comment as well)
Description:
Difficult to tell from my view but it looks like @adriancr___ turns in and spins the Haas of @F1Shape (but as I said its quite hard to tell from my view) the resulting carnage caused 8 of the 16 cars to have to make a pit stop on the first lap.
Evidence:

Patido

S17 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Apr 3, 2019
From my point of view, it also looks like the McLaren turned in the haas car. But in the video you can see that the haas car could turn a bit earlier I think. There was some space between the haas car and the apex. Unfortunate I was behind them, so I could not dodge the car that was spinnend.

adriancr___

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2019
Unfortunately I didn't record the race but basically Haas car started better than me (Mclaren) and he was on the inside, so I had to go to the outside and taking Turn 1 I realized he spun when I looked behind, but I didn't feel the contact in that moment. I can't say much more because I don't remember so many details about it but I think I left him enough space to take Turn 1.

Anyway, I apologize to other drivers involved if this action damaged your race but I think this just was an unfortunate incident, nothing else

F1Shape

Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2018

I even slowed down and didnt have the chance to turn in cuz he already hit me at that point, also on pad u cant turn as fast, thats why it looks like i dont turn atall

• Informative
Reactions: iJokeri22
Status
Not open for further replies.