Moved - F7 - Round 5 Italy - Collision | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved F7 - Round 5 Italy - Collision

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Platform + League: PC F7
League Coordinator:
@Hinyaldee
Date: 2020/04/05
Members Involved:
@Hinyaldee @2Dragons
Description:
@2Dragons was involved in many incidents throughout the race, with one in particular involving me.
At 36:30 on lap 9, he moves under braking in front of @Kjofex at the Ascari chicane
At 37:00 on lap 10, he's weaving on the main straight to defend against @Kjofex still
At 45:55 on lap 15, you can see him in my left mirror doing a very dangerous lunge at the second chicane
At 51:20 on lap 18, he does another divebomb and hits me, breaking my front wing
Evidence:

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
If you don't post your view on the subject by tonight, it will be forwarded to the stewards @2Dragons

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded the following:

- For the first incident @2Dragons will receive 5 penalty points for moving under braking
- For the second incident @2Dragons will receive 5 penalty points for unsportsmanlike behavior - excessive weaving
- For the third incident @2Dragons will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision. This was an obvious example of a divebomb. 5 extra penalty points are awarded for dangerous driving.
- For the fourth incident @2Dragons will receive a 20 second time penalty and 15 penalty points for causing a major avoidable collision. Multiple cars were affected and damaged, for which @2Dragons is to blame.

This in total results in a 25 second time penalty and 35 penalty points. Knowing that @2Dragons already had 15 penalty points before this inquiry, he now has reached 50 penalty points. To begin with, @2Dragons receives a race ban for the upcoming round. His position will also be put under review. This may result in being removed from the league. Your coordinator or one of the league runners will contact you soon with the outcome of the review.

Closed.
@Hinyaldee @2Dragons @BosslyGaming @HaiCo

Status
Not open for further replies.