PC - F8 - Bad Divebomb | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F8 - Bad Divebomb

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezza

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Platform + League: PC + F8
League Coordinator: @Jipper
Date: 17/03/19
Members Involved: @GRZEGORZ
Description: @GRZEGORZ hits me and then causes my car to oversteer, which ruins my run into turn 4, thus allowing him to get past.
Evidence:

Reactions: Aaron Shum

GRZEGORZ

S16 AOR PC F8 Champion
Oct 28, 2014
I didn't overtook you . I didn't attacked you later. You made a mistake later and I overtook you.

Last edited:

Jezza

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Yeah you may have not overtook me straight after you hit me but you still ran into the side of me and ruined my run into turn 4 which helped you get past. Shame you didn't just apologise or I wouldn't have taken it to the stewards.
Also as you removed your POV, here is mine:

Last edited by a moderator:

GRZEGORZ

S16 AOR PC F8 Champion
Oct 28, 2014
First : my POV

Second I wanted only be close in next corners but you did mistake.

Third: If anyone thinks I wrote this then I invite you to PM. I have a few interesting facts

Last edited:

GRZEGORZ

S16 AOR PC F8 Champion
Oct 28, 2014
I'm sorry that from your perspective I accidentally have ruined your race. This was not my intention, in any possible shape or form. I'm on AOR to race cleanly, it would be stupid to throw away my championship with these kind of actions, both on track and off track.

I will apologize to you for hitting you on track. I might have been in the wrong there but that's up to the stewards to decide. I haven't acquired any penalty points this season yet which shows that I'm a fairly clean racer.

On the screenshot I supposably send. These things can be easily modified, with but not limited to: the use of the 'ctrl + I' google function inspect.

This makes the whole screenshot worthless as this could be an action of him trying to put me in the dark light.

Besides all of this I'm not fluent in English and therefore I sometimes have difficulty expressing myself and understand all the nuances of the language. I got help writing this post.

Again it is not my intention to ruin your race. I try to race fair and square without incidents. But these things can happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tiliad and Cheeese
Status
Not open for further replies.