Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIgorMC

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2017
Platform + League: PC F8
League Coordinator: @Hinyaldee
Date: 12 November 2017
Members Involved: @Saketh (lap 5 incident), @Tykee (lap 18 incident)
Description: The first accident was with saketh, when i missed a bit the apex and immediately rejoined the track he was on my side, but then he suddenly changes direction hitting me and nearly putting my race to an end. He seemed to be lagging a bit but it also seemed to me that he was in a kind of "unsafe rejoin" situation because from my perspective he looked like he went off the track as well.
The second one was caused by Tykee braking early on lap 18 causing me to smash into his back and losing a chunck of my front wing that i had to repair soon after. @MAZ_GP may also have noticed something different cause he was in the battle as well.
Evidence: Lap 5 incident at around 1:01:10
Lap 18 incident at around 1:19:45

MAZ_GP

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2014
Platform + League: PC F8
League Coordinator: @Hinyaldee
Date: 12 November 2017
Members Involved: @Saketh (lap 5 incident), @Tykee (lap 18 incident)
Description: The first accident was with saketh, when i missed a bit the apex and immediately rejoined the track he was on my side, but then he suddenly changes direction hitting me and nearly putting my race to an end. He seemed to be lagging a bit but it also seemed to me that he was in a kind of "unsafe rejoin" situation because from my perspective he looked like he went off the track as well.
The second one was caused by Tykee braking early on lap 18 causing me to smash into his back and losing a chunck of my front wing that i had to repair soon after. @MAZ_GP may also have noticed something different cause he was in the battle as well.
Evidence: Lap 5 incident at around 1:01:10
Lap 18 incident at around 1:19:45
I did actually notice the early braking mate, although I wasnt aware of your position and id gone in a bit too deep - i just rhought he was trying to cut inside me on the exit. TBH he probably was, and youve been the unfortunate one.

I did really enjoy racing with you though. Was fun. :)

Saketh

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 23, 2017
: The first accident was with saketh, when i missed a bit the apex and immediately rejoined the track he was on my side, but then he suddenly changes direction hitting me and nearly putting my race to an end. He seemed to be lagging a bit but it also seemed to me that he was in a kind of "unsafe rejoin" situation because from my perspective he looked like he went off the track as well.

at what part of the track did it happen?, i never do sudden changes of direction, the only time i went all the way of the track was at the end of the second drs zone on lap 2 when i was smash out of the track and i waited to rejoin till no one was near me. you can even see the incident on hinyaldee's video on the minimap. sadly i can't record my races so i can't show any evidence

TheIgorMC

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2017
: The first accident was with saketh, when i missed a bit the apex and immediately rejoined the track he was on my side, but then he suddenly changes direction hitting me and nearly putting my race to an end. He seemed to be lagging a bit but it also seemed to me that he was in a kind of "unsafe rejoin" situation because from my perspective he looked like he went off the track as well.

at what part of the track did it happen?, i never do sudden changes of direction, the only time i went all the way of the track was at the end of the second drs zone on lap 2 when i was smash out of the track and i waited to rejoin till no one was near me. you can even see the incident on hinyaldee's video on the minimap. sadly i can't record my races so i can't show any evidence
In the last corner, going on the main straight. You can see it in the video, i haven't got a nice view tho so may as well been my fault but thought it would've been better to ask the stewards cause i may be wrong.

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

TheIgorMC

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2017
I did actually notice the early braking mate, although I wasnt aware of your position and id gone in a bit too deep - i just rhought he was trying to cut inside me on the exit. TBH he probably was, and youve been the unfortunate one.

Yeah i thought that too, but luckily you saw it as well :) I wasn't sure he started braking early because i used you as a reference on that corner XD racing with you was definitely funny tho xD

TheIgorMC

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2017

Yeah i thought that too, but luckily you saw it as well :) I wasn't sure he started braking early because i used you as a reference on that corner XD racing with you was definitely funny tho xD

Saketh

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 23, 2017
After watching it several times I honestly don't know, I never went of track, I was on the outside, maybe I lost the back of the car on acceleration same as you, I don't remember feeling any impact on the car, if you think I deserve a penalty for that go ahead

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided to award @saketh a 5 second time penalty + 7.5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision, and to also take No Further Action for the incident with @Tykee.

The first incident was caused following an unecesarry move outwards towards @TheIgorMC and instigating the collision, whilst the second incident was deemed to be avoidable from both parties.

Closed @Hinyaldee

Status
Not open for further replies.