PC - F9 BAH M_D_CEO_5_ Lap 29 Finish line incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F9 BAH M_D_CEO_5_ Lap 29 Finish line incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Platform + League: PC F9
League Coordinator: @Hinyaldee @Biolite80
Date: 21/04/19 20:00
Members Involved: @M_D_CEO_5_
Description:
It looks as if @M_D_CEO_5_ takes me out to try to keep 10th place on the line. I was catching him hand over fist as I was on SS and hot to his worn M.

Also, @Partyfuchs doesn't record but he posted this in the
race thread

Very good race. P6 for Bahrain seems a good start.

@M_D_CEO_5_ for the next races, please stop weaving around at the main straight. You can move once but you did drive from left to right every single time as i was catching up to you the last laps.
Otherwise you will get penaltys for this behaviour in the future.

Good fights with @Ronnin1978 . Enjoyed it alot.
And @Maniashift posted this and also does not record.

@Billamy apologies for the small push at turn 1, was fighting for the coner with other cars and couldn't avoid you, deeply sorry if this ruined your race.

NOW, moving to @M_D_CEO_5_ or whatever his name is. Second time in two races that this guy interfers in my race, and completely ruined it this time.

He pushed me off track twice, causing me to spin the first time. The second time well, pretty easy: I was in front, his left front wheel was pretty much alongside my rear and yet, he managed to force me going off track to avoid contact. I'm not even talking about the fact that you just can't overtake this guy in straight lines since he keeps changing his line to cover his position. And by changing I mean moving three times in a row (remember that you're supposed to move once), which almost resulted in a carnage at turn 1 since I had to avoid him and another car because of his stupidity.

Mark my words: he is just impossible to race with, you better keep that in mind for the next race if you have the misfortune to encounter him on track.
Evidence:

also PoV captured by @MisterJasper

Last edited:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
People are already complaining about last week and did nothing regards Stewards. So, I'm including these also from this week before they become retrospective. (No, they've not been sorted between the drivers and no the guy isn't in Discord). It looks like we have a serial offender who should be removed TBF.

Here my race
Lap 23 @M_D_CEO_5_ what the hell is this dance zigzag

• Useful
Reactions: Hinyaldee

M_D_CEO_5_

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2018
No it’s my fault i apologize for this but in third laps i pushed mania off the track because i was thinking i had overtake him and i was in front of him.
I couldn’t see him because I did not have the arrows of proximity but i’m going to activate it for next races. And his accusation for the first race is just false because i didn’t do the first race because i had a problem of setup.
But for the other thing i apologize and i’m going to be careful for the next races

M_D_CEO_5_

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2018
@M_D_CEO_5_ anything to say to defend yourself ?
No it’s my fault i apologize for this but in third laps i pushed mania off the track because i was thinking i had overtake him and i was in front of him.
I couldn’t see him because I did not have the arrows of proximity but i’m going to activate it for next races. And his accusation for the first race is just false because i didn’t do the first race because i had a problem of setup.
But for the other thing i apologize and i’m going to be careful for the next races

• Useful
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have decided to award @M_D_CEO_5_ a 10-second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision.

Note that this type of driving standards is not allowed in the AOR F1 leagues and a repeat of this type of offence may lead to a bigger penalty in the future.

We hope you can take this opportunity to learn from that mistake and pay more attention to your surroundings in the future.

Closed. @Steve Jackson @M_D_CEO_5_ @Hinyaldee

Status
Not open for further replies.