PC - Fair play award | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Fair play award

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Last season we had this in split 5, and I'm planning on doing it this season on split 7 as well, allthough last season we called it the Hall of Shame...

Basicly I'm gonna put up a spreadsheet in here which states all the (ingame) penalties, while the person with the least amount of penalties will come on top. The person with the least amount of average penaltyseconds per race, will get an honorable mention. But what I'm trying to achieve here is that we race cleanly.

Next to that I will also create a list underneath the spreadsheet to let you guys know how much penalty points you have accumulated via the stewards. So then you know when you need to watch out, as when you accumulate 50 points, your sign-up will be put under review and you might be kicked out.

To put it boldly: keep it clean and on the black stuff.

Last edited:

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
This seems like an excellent job for @Fersiphion . Our bottlejob master.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Next race will be intereseting... Corner cutting penalties there would mean a DNF basicly.

Reactions: Desmond0313

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
So I just figured out how to actually publish a Google Sheet. Previously I kept on making screenshot, but now I don't have to anymore.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
So it looks like @Flash-224 is the cleanest driver of the split, next to being the new F7 champion. Shame he wasn't there for those 3 races, otherwise I could've tied him on the average penalty seconds per race :D