Not open for further replies.

Dustin

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 12, 2017
Date:
Members Involved: @Gxbbs
Lap & Corner:
Lap 4
Description: Gibbons lost it in front of me. I braked as soon as possible but of course there was nothing to avoid it.
When I tried to rejoin the track he kept running into me for like 10 seconds until my car was totally done and in the wall. That was a totally joke imo, first you cause a wreck and then you don't even have the time to let a car rejoin and driving like a NFS-driver into other cars.
Instead of saying sorry he was just complaining in the voice chat.
This is why people might stopped racing this season if you ask me.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ok, I have watched the replay back and yes it was my fault I pushed you round when I was trying to get going, but I was then up against the wall and our cars were stuck together?

Your now trying to blame me for people leaving? LOL :rofl:

Also its not the first time you SIMRC guys have turned someone around when some has lost control but you all "tried" to stop?

• Agree
Reactions: Dustin

Dustin

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 12, 2017
Also its not the first time you SIMRC guys have turned someone around when some has lost control but you all "tried" to stop?
What more can I do than to brake? I had like half a second to react, you had like 10s to hit your brake pedal when you ran into me.
Sorry, for me this says it all when you're trying to find the blame on my side in this case or even argue with my teammates.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
What more can I do than to brake? I had like half a second to react, you had like 10s to hit your brake pedal when you ran into me.
Sorry, for me this says it all when you're trying to find the blame on my side in this case or even argue with my teammates.
Not trying to give you the blame, you unable to read my post?
Ok, I have watched the replay back and yes it was my fault I pushed you round when I was trying to get going, but I was then up against the wall and our cars were stuck together?
lol

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Apologies for not actually getting it closed but the decision had been made and I know the season's over but it's better to actually close it right?!

The crash between the two cars initially, we feel, was a racing incident. Gxbbs lost it, Dustin didn't have time to avoid it, pretty simple.

After that, Gxbbs should have waited for Dustin to get moving first before trying to move his car. Or he should have reversed. Just definitely not drive forwards into a car continually for 10+ seconds.

We give @Gxbbs a formal warning for silly driving.

Closed.

@Gxbbs @Dustin

Status
Not open for further replies.